Monday, December 15, 2008

Etsy

I just discovered Etsy....I know, I'm probably waaaay behindthe times but I'd rather be sewing!! Anyway it is a terrific site with a lot of very cool things that are way cheap. I actually set up my own site and have even sold something...but I've bought more than I've sold. They have tons of arts, crafts, vintage stuff, fabrics and trims and I think it will be a great site to get rid of some of theose ribbon, trims, fabric impulse buys that you've never used! I'm selling some of my doll models and new designs at very good prices. Check it out. My addy is; www.magicthreadsdolls.etsy.com

I'm also set up on Facebook looking for freinds! Now I just need a few thousand extra hours a week to waste in front of the computer.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Julie,

I was so happy to come across your Etsy store. I love Etsy and have found some wonderful things there. I too was tempted to open up a little store and stock the shelves! I hope this comment works...I think I lost the other one I tried to post into the ether!

LynAnne Smucker said...

That is a really lovely tattoo and the new designs (crow and black and white lady) are very cool as well. I love collecting black and white fabrics for quilting and using them to accent really colorful dolls, but haven't done an all black and white piece, so I might just have to do one now. Thanks for the inspiration.